Thursday, April 1, 2010

Irrigation

So, things have been a little busy around here, lately.  If you have been under a rock, it is 72 degrees right now and on it's way to being 80 tomorrow.  With that, I have turned on the irrigation system.  It is always a touchy time, because, after being empty for 5 ,months, we now expect the pvc pipe in the ground to be able to withstand 120 psi of water pressure.  So far, everything has been good.  I don't think we will need to run any water soon, but you never can tell.  I will run the tees tonight, just to make sure that we got all of the air out of the system.  Wish me luck.

I hope to keep up with the posts a little more, when I settle down a little.

BTW, I hope to see everyone out here tomorrow for the Good Friday Golf Scramble.  The weather should be awesome.

No comments: