During the senior tournament, we had a hydraulic oil leak on #1 green at Leslie Park. This resulted in three and a half lines of dead grass spanning the width of the green.
We took some sod from the practice green to repair the area.
One line has been replaced.
Right before the City Championship in July, we also had a hydraulic leak on #5 fairway.
After a month, you can hardly see the area we replaced the damaged grass.
The area near the front of #4 fairway where we took the sod to replace #5. The bentgrass is growing in nicely, for the most part.
You might wonder why we took sod out of one place to put it in another. In this case, the extreme slope on #5 would have been very difficult to get grass to germinate on, without the bare soil eroding away. Taking it from #4, which is not a landing area but is pretty flat, allows me to control the soil moisture more easily.
This hydraulic leak on #3 is in a flatter area. This will probably be cut out with a sod cutter and seeded.
The end of the cart path on #9 got beaten down from cart traffic. It got some top soil and seed. It also was roped off to let the seed germinate.
The end of #4 cart path got a similar treatment.
The end of #8 path was very sandy and rocky. The top soil was added and then roto-tilled to make a better root zone.
The end of #3 was roto-tilled to loosen the soil before adding top soil and seed.
This area near #16 green has never recovered from the Traver Creek project. Hopefully, this time the grass will take.